Call Us Today For A Quote | 800.845.0489
The Insurance Station Providing Solutions with Value-Added Products & Service

Personal Inland Marine Insurance

Personal inland marine insurance (also called scheduled personal property) can provide coverage for your personal property, whether or not it is transported from one location to another. For example, inland marine coverage can expand upon the coverage in your homeowners policy to protect your investment in items such as:
• Jewelry
• Furs
• Fine art
• Cameras
• Silverware
• Musical instruments
• Stamp collections
• Coin collections
• Golf equipment
• Computers and related equipment

These property items share several characteristics:
• The property is of relatively high value
• The property is portable
• The property coverage under a homeowner's policy is limited, especially if the property is taken out of the country

The coverage solution is an inland marine policy because it can provide "all risk" coverage and will follow the property anywhere.

Ask an Insurance Station agent if this scheduled personal property coverage is right for your situation.

Get A Quote Customer Service Submit A Claim Pay My Bill Contact Us
           From Our Blog                     From Our Customers
     Read More Read More
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+
Stay In Touch With Us Helpful Site Links Contact Us
Sign up now to receive news and updates 116 2nd St SE
Altoona, IA 50009

Ph: 800.845.0489
Ph: 515.967.0489
Fx: 515.967.2165
We have the expertise to find you the right coverage at the right price 
Low Cost Iowa Insurance - Powered by Insurance Website Builder